AIS Security Control Room Operator/Security Officer is accountable to the Control Room Manager for the scheduling of security officers, monitoring check calls, responding to telephone and email queries and a variety of administration duties.
The control room operator ensures compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. The control room operator will also ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the customers at all times.
AIS security only recruits reliable, professional and service orientated operators to deal with all our clients security requirements.
All our operators:
- have excellent/fluent written and spoken English
- are trained to answer phone calls or switchboards and re-directing calls
- are trained and experienced to conduct patrols in a professional manner
- have customer service and safety as their key morals
- are skills at fast and responsible thinking
- are trained to keep calm under pressure
- are qualified in operating computer systems and control room systems
- effectively monitor CCTV for the prevention of crime and to ensure the Health and Safety of staff and visitors.